Sow Good In Uganda
The goodness sown, can produce a harvest a hundredfold. Let us help and cultivate the good started by the Franciscan Missionaries in Uganda. The Brat Slonce Foundation, in cooperation with the Mission Secretariat of the Province of St. Anthony and Bl. Jakub Strzemie, graciously ask for financial support in order of the expansion of the ecological farm in Kakooge, Uganda. The ecological farm operates at the Missionary Vocational School of John Paul II (St. John Paul II Technical Institute), in Kakooge, founded in 2019. Its creation was inspired by the idealogy of the Ecological Movement of St. Francis of Assisi, in Krakow REFA and the encyclical of Pope Francis Laudato si’. To implement this project, missionaries are using the help of the Brat Slonce Foundation, alongside the ‘Sow Good In Uganda’ campaign, to raise funds to develop and ensure continuity of agricultural production on the farm.
The Most Urgent Needs –
- Purchase of plant seedlings and seeds.
- Building infrastructure, including nurseries of seedlings and houses for growing mushrooms.
- Purchase of ecological fertilizers to cultivate the poor and difficult land of Uganda.
- Purchase of water tanks, necessary to irrigate the crops during the dry season and to provide the animals with constant access to water
- Purchase of feed with nutrients and providing veterinary care of the farm animals at risk of various diseases
Target - PLN 30,000
How Can You Help?
BRAT SLONCE FUNDATION
BANK BNP PARIBAS
BIC / SWIFT: PPABPLP
IBAN: PL80 1600 1013 1849 4935 40000 0008
TITLE - ORGANIC FARM IN KAKOOGE
OR USING THE DOTPAY PAYMENT SYSTEM